Sunday, August 9, 2009

What A saturday!

So yesterday was a great and amazing little adventure in Kitchener. Susan and I woke up and headed out for a day of shopping! First we hit St. Jacobs Market (Here's the link to check it out) http://www.stjacobs.com/html/shopping-farmersmarkets.html

We got some great food, meat, fruits and veggies for great prices. They have all kinds of things there. You name you can find it. There are great homemade butters, I love the maple butter. If you are in the Kitchener/Waterloo area I would suggest that you make a visit to St. Jacobs.
Its great for the bargin hunter. I got two leather belts for 10$. They are beautiful belts and you could never buy a belt in a store for that!

We hit a few clothes store up. I am slowing shrinking away so it was time for some new tops. But I think the most fun of the day was driving to a little town called Millbank, Ontario. What a beautiful little town. Susan was on a hunt to find a new table , counter height. We found this store http://www.millbankfamilyfurniture.ca/ and it had some gorgeous pieces. Not just tables but beds and hutches and anything else you can dream up in wood. They were very nice in the store and took time to help my parents find what they want.

It was a riot, the only down fall there was no creating time ..LOL... I love to craft but these adventures are worth it. Memories right? There will always be time to crochet. We are back on the table finding mission again. I will keep y'all posted!

Keep on Hook'n!

No comments:

Post a Comment