Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Long train Ride!

So I am back In Kitchener, Yes I went to Ottawa for the most hot and humid weekend yet this summer. YUCK! But at least I got to crochet on the train, even though I am not really suppose too! But how can one not do the craft/hobby that they love to do! So I have been crocheting slowly but surely to get all the orders done that have come in. I can't wait to ship them all off ! I will be adding items I hope every day! I have been working on winter warmers lately. As that time of year is coming.

But the one great thing today is that BBBB will be happening today instead of yesterday, which I would have missed! So hopefully tonight I will make some more sales which would be awesome! Hope everyone has a great day!

Keep on Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment