Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HMMM I THINK I THINK.....

I think I am going to buy some fabulous things from SBD tonight! You might be wondering what SBD is formally known as BBBB (Booty Babe Blowout Bonanza). SBD= Secret Booty Drama. With some new rules, this week its bound to be a blast of fun! So make sure you have a snack been to the bathroom, pull up that chair and get ready for a barrel of FUN!!









The Booty BNR http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6224167 is a great place to meet a great group of sellers. We are going to have some great deals on all our stuff tonight from 8-9pm EST. I am keeping my deal a secret until 8pm tonight. You will have to check the thread out to find out what the deal of the week will be!













There are a bunch of great Etsy stores to chose from. There is something for everyone there. So start some Christmas shopping early or buy something just for your , because we all need treats some times!

www.theearringjunkie.etsy.com


See you all at the Booty Thread tonight!


Keep on Hook'n

1 comment: