Thursday, November 5, 2009

Let it SNOW!

It started snowing today. FIRST SNOWFALL of the year. Granted it won't stay but I was excited as a kid in the candy store to see the snow. It made me think though snow means that Christmas is on the way.

With Christmas on the way I was thinking about the dreaded Christmas shopping list. Of course I make as much as I can. Homemade gifts are always great! But there are some people that I just don't know what to make so I have to go to the store. My goal last year to be done by December 12. Of course that did not happen. But This year its a must as I don't know when all the family functions are going to be.

But if you are on your christmas gift hunt, don't forget to stop by www.2muchyarn.etsy.com for some great gifts for your family!

Keep on hook'n

No comments:

Post a Comment