Saturday, December 19, 2009

Family

Sometimes life takes over. Something I say everyday when I can't get enough time to call or visit my family. I love them all very much and I sometimes takes me a bit to remember to call and say hi but I hope they all know I am thinking of them everyday.

Families are always there even though we may not always like the choices our loved ones make. We must remember to be there for them, even if it may be at a distance. Sometimes that's all we can do.

Our own sanity is important and some times there really is nothing for us to do but to say "I love you and I will listen but you need to make the choice. "

my grandmother Darch , never liked to see us cry. She would always tell us there is someone far worse out there. I miss her and I loved talking to her,even if conversation went around and around. With the holiday season just a few days away, its time to forgive the past year mistakes even if it is just for 5 mins to call and say hello.


You never know. I love my family and I wish everyone a happy and safe holidays with their family :)






My Grandma and Grandpa Darch ... my mobster , Patrick, me mom and sister ... i was looking though pics at work I have none of my brother and father but they know I love them too.
Keep on Hook'n

No comments:

Post a Comment