Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back to work

Wow Christmas is over and while I did not get everything I wanted this holiday season I still had a great time.

My nephew went crazy with his gifts he loved them so much. My nieces loved her Baby alive and wanted to make it pee . Their mom and my bested friend ever gave me a beautiful bottle of perfume and the sweetest card ever ...LOVE YA...

Patrick, my partner, gave me a locket and movies. Movies for our Movie Sundays. He even bought movies he knew only I would Like but promised to watch some of the them with me.

Well now that this busy season is over what to do now?

With the weather getting colder, I have been on a mitten fix. I made some really cute mittens and can't wait to list them on Etsy. Even though its freezing out doors, I was thinking about spring items. With spring craft shows starting in a few months I need to figure out what to do. I think though for now I will stick with my winter projects as I feel like doing them right now. If anything I will have lots of stock for next winter.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful christmas! I cant wait for my daughter to play with dolls! I just love dolls!

    ReplyDelete