Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I know I know i neglected my blog! Lots of life changes has been happening over the last few weeks.

I have moved back to Ottawa and have working at a new position and so far it has been working out great. I miss being with my Dad and Susan but I learned so much from them this summer. It was a great experience.

But being home back in Ottawa has put me in Winter MODE! BRRR its cold here. LOL.. So I have been working on my Winter Warmers section in my Etsy shop! Here are a few examples of the great things I have been adding.





Like this hat I made! My Mint Hat.
Or how about this fabulous red scarf (which if it doesn't sell soon I might take off the market!)






So check out other winter warmers at www.2muchyarn.etsy.com
More stuff to come soon!
Keep on Hook'n





No comments:

Post a Comment